It’s been estimated that ineffective teamwork results in $1 trillion of economic waste per year. Combined that with virtual work environments becoming more and more commonplace, shifting the dynamic of how teams build trust, and it becomes apparent just how important effective team building really is.
This interactive EPI Academy course will take you through the foundational elements of putting a team in place, and how to master behaviors critical to a team’s success. Giving attendees a better understanding of why, when, and where to utilize teams, as well as impactful tools and strategies to put your knowledge into practice.
This course was created as an expansion of the team building module taught within the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) program. Current CEPAs will be able to expand on their team building foundation, but even those without the credential will benefits from the content and strategies taught in this course.
Attendees will gain further knowledge on:
- Deciphering the why, when, and where behind using teams
- Putting the foundational elements of teams in place
- Mastering the five behaviors crucial for every team
- Analyzing data on the “new normal” for teams
- Developing teams through impactful tools and strategies
MODULE ONE: Understanding the New Normal
- Caring about team commitment
- Filling the skill gap
MODULE TWO: Creating the Foundation
- Developing team trust as a foundation of growth
- Defining the Four Assessments of Trust
MODULE THREE: Building the Pyramid
- Expanding team skillsets
- Mastering crucial behaviors