A 2019 study by the Birds Eye Advisory Group estimates that by 2025 as many as 4M baby boomers who own their businesses will be seeking to exit. While most expect the proceeds from sale to fund their retirement years, a UBS study found 50% with no exit plan, 75% with no understanding of the business sales process and 60% have never had their businesses appraised.
Exit Planners struggle with “trigger events” that result in small business owners engaging in the planning process necessary for a successful business exit and one that fulfills the owner’s objectives and expectations.
Our webinar will show Exit Planners a game changing valuation platform, Quist Insights, which will enable them to:
- Offer a cost effective, “trigger engagement event” which generates firm’s current & future valuation as well as market readiness for sale
- Deliver a repeatable, process driven solution that is comprehensive and forward looking for client and scalable for the Exit Planner’s business
- Initiate an incremental approach to planning that builds client credibility and trust
- Drive recurring consultative revenue and encourages client retention
- Market opportunity clarity & drivers
- Factors which cause business owners to delay exit planning
- How Quist Insights Changes the Game
About the Summit:
Every year, the EPI community gathers the top 200+ advisors from across the industry (and the world) at the Exit Planning Summit. A major part of the Summit experience and value is that EPI has built a strong, collaborative network of solution providers specifically geared toward supporting advisors like you in changing the outcome for exiting middle market business owners.