The New Normal
It is nearing 90 days since EPI Global has adjusted to managing remote teams, launching the EPI Masterclass™, a five-day virtual classroom experience, and shifting the way we think about business.
Life as we knew it, changed. Without amazing teamwork and the support of others in the business community, we would not have been able to successfully adjust during these changing conditions.
Not All Heroes Wear Capes
We know that not all heroes wear capes. Members of the EPI community have certainly proven themselves as heroes during this time as they continue to support the business community.
In case you missed it, below is a list of our favorite member-contributed articles, webinars, podcasts, and other top-notch content that we felt helped to keep us informed and united as a community.
Explore top webinars, articles, podcasts, and more below.
If you’re looking to get your information in shorter bites, here are a few articles that should do the trick!
- 13 Tips to Balance Staying Competitive with Maintaining Cash Flow in Your Business contributed by Justin Goodbread
- OK, Boomer: With COVID-19, It’s Time to Dust Off That Resiliency Again contributed by J. Christopher Cuneo
- 7 Ways to Establish a Routine When Working From Home contributed by Thrive Global
- How to Manage Cash Flow in a COVID-19 World contributed by Quantive
- BizEquity Small Business Survival Guide for the Coronavirus contributed by BizEquity
- Protect Your Business from Financial Fraud: COVID-19 contributed by Dan Doran
- 2 Minutes to Look Better on Zoom contributed by Julie Keyes
- What Should Be in a Good Business Plan contributed by Justin Goodbread
Keep engaged with these topical broadcasts. See below and stay in the know:
- COVID-19 Impact on M&A and Valuations contributed by Dan Doran
- How to Generate Durable Income During Volatile Times (Forbes)
- Ready For Next: Accelerating out of a Recession contributed by Sean Hutchinson
- Assessing Risk In Your Business: Probability Impact Planning contributed by Cerity Partners
- How to Build Your Exit Planning Practice to Stand Out contributed by Brett Dearing
- Candid Conversation About Exit Planning RIGHT NOW with Brooke Norman contributed by the Southern California Institute
Podcasts can offer a break from the typical visual and written content, and can be consumed everywhere. Here is what we have from this week:
- Life After Business contributed by Ryan Tansom
- Find Your Exit contributed by Mark Kravietz
- Ask Justin featuring Allen Brown: SBA Disaster Loans for Small Business Owners contributed by Justin Goodbread
- Ask Justin featuring Gavin Baker: Small Business Marketing During the COVID-19 Pandemic contributed by Justin Goodbread
To learn how to create, lead, or advise others on how to use exit planning in business, visit www.EPIMasterclass.com now.
Education That Delivers Results
Upcoming Virtual CEPA Broadcasts:
Register to attend the CEPA Program on any of the six upcoming EPI Masterclass™ sessions now!JUN 2020 JUL 2020 AUG 2020 OCT 2020