- How investment banking relates to exit planning
- The sale process and which other advisors are involved
- Key steps in the transaction process
- Pre-transaction preparation
- Value of Quality IB
- Benefits of Competitive Process
- Current market overview
- Conversation points:
- What important aspects of a sale process?
- What it takes to achieve an optimized outcome?
- Most significant challenges encountered with owners?
- What has changed over the years related to exit execution?
- What rewards and penalizes a company’s value?
- Understanding the value of engaging an investment banker
- What and who is involved in a sale process
- How can a business best prepare in advance to maximize the outcome of a sale
About the Presenters:
Learn from industry experts Artin Sedighan, President & Managing Director, Jeffrey Knakal, Managing Partner, David Bonrouhi, Managing Director, and Dennis Clapp as Moderator.Meet the Presenters
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
This meeting will be held at The Stonehaus, Tasting Room.
Address: 32039 Agoura Road, Westlake Village, CA 91361