We often hear from business owners of professional services that they would love to leave their practice to a successor, but they have no idea how to find one. Join the dynamic duo of Ted and Jeremy as they share their personal journey of an independent financial firm’s successful succession – from both the outgoing and incoming perspective. Learn the considerations and how they were addressed – from both the outgoing and incoming perspectives – in areas such as ensuring team and clients are well taken care of, tax implications, capitalizing on both of their knowledge and experience, and more.
- Explore internal and external options for a successor
- Key considerations from a seller’s perspective
- Key considerations from a buyer’s perspective
- Tax implications from both perspectives
- How to structure the deal to maximize retirement
- Empower the company for future growth
About the Presenters:
Learn from industry experts Jeremy Lau, CFA®, CFP® and Ted Ong, Principal.Meet the Presenters
Thank you to our Sponsors!
This meeting will be held at Maggiano’s South Coast.
Address: 3333 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626