CAPITALIZ ON THE VALUE POTENTIAL OF YOUR CLIENTS’ BUSINESSES
Work through a live case study showing how the Capitaliz 21 step model using the five stages of value will help you deliver consistent exit planning advice at scale. This methodology has been used on over 800 exits over 12 years and is now available for CEPA’s to use – it has been built by exit planners for exit planners.
- Understand the 21-step methodology to accelerate and unlock value.
- Review a Business Insights Report – the ultimate triggering event.
- See the Value Potential calculated live.
- Understand how dynamic revaluation can demonstrate real ROI on the exit planning investment.
- See the platform deliver on collaborative engagement.
EXIT PLANNING IS GOOD BUSINESS STRATEGY
The Exit Planning Institute, provides Financial Advisors, Accountants, Consultants, and other advisors of business owners with the critical education to differentiate themselves and add value to their existing client relationships through a credential, conference, courses, and content. Download the CEPA brochure for more information.
Nicholas is a proven CEO, who delivers purposeful change to create significant shared value with a corporate passion for:
- Building aspirational loyal customer communities
- Commercializing products and services within these communities
- Scaling opportunities through cultural, technological, and capital structure alignment
- Leading Coco Republic's omni-channel journey across Australia, New Zealand, and the USA, quadrupling revenue and enabling a successful capital rising/sale transaction
- Partnering (as 2IC) with the CEO of Sony AUS/NZ to lead successful transformational change needed to adapt to a significantly disrupted consumer electronics market
- Partnering with the MD of Playstation AUS/NZ (as 2IC) to grow the local business from inception to $300m+ turnover and an instantly recognizable brand
- Board, Advisory Board, and Committee roles in Financial Services, Retail and Consumer, Technology, Entertainment and Media, Logistics, and Not for Profit Sectors