You have the Playbook, but do you know how to execute the plays? Having the knowledge and the skills is the first step to a successful practice. But most advisors fall short when it comes to implementation.
Implementing the 120-Day CEPA Playbook is an expansion of the playbook you receive in your post-CEPA training. Together with Scott Snider, President of the Exit Planning Institute, you will lay the foundation for implementing the training, tools, and knowledge into your practice. Throughout this course, Scott will help you establish the rhythm of your practice and provide helpful hints and key insights from his own experience. You will learn how to build out exit planning practices, service lines, and marketing programs.
This three-lesson, on-demand, interactive masterclass equips you with the framework, tools, and knowledge to successfully implement your CEPA training and maximize your return on investment.
MODULE ONE: Building The Momentum
- Changing the conversation and understanding core tactics
- Establishing your rhythm through positioning
MODULE TWO: Picking Your Path
- Developing your business planning canvas and dissecting accountability meetings
- Aligning your exit planning practice and target audience to develop a clear direction
MODULE THREE: Implementing the Skills
- Executing and assessing your strategy
- Advancing your practice with exit planning concepts