STOP LEAVING $MONEY$ ON THE TABLE: ENDING NAÏVE ATTITUDES SHARED BY BUSINESS OWNERS
Have your clients ever said, "I'm not concerned about having a concentration of customers","Private Equity is the devil","I'm too small to do an ESOP", etc.? There are some trends that many business owners believe are true, that we need to help them overcome. Hear from a top EPI expert on what he has experienced helping owners exit their business and the misconceptions that they often believe about the process.
- Network with advisors that help owners successfully exit their business.
- Learn about ways to help your business owner clients achieve the best results when planning for their exit.
- Learn best practices that owners can implement that will prevent them leaving money on the table when they exit.
About the Presenter:
Hear from industry expert, Steve Sprindis, Managing Director, Waypoint Private Capital.
EXIT PLANNING IS GOOD BUSINESS STRATEGY
The Exit Planning Institute, provides Financial Advisors, Accountants, Consultants, and other advisors of business owners with the critical education to differentiate themselves and add value to their existing client relationships through a credential, conference, courses, and content. Download the CEPA brochure for more information.
Meet Steven G. Sprindis:
Steve is a Managing Director of Waypoint Private Capital, Inc. with over 25 years of financial advisory, private equity, investment management, and executive management experience. He has worked extensively with middle-market and early-stage companies as an executive, investor, and intermediary. Steve’s significant investment banking experience has always been focused on mergers and acquisitions, private placements of equity, and debt financings for privately owned companies. His transactional experience is complemented by operational roles as Chief Financial Officer for the Noel Group, Compass Properties, Merchant Direct, and numerous CFO consulting clients.
Steve’s 25+ year career highlights include:
- Advanced degrees in Accounting and Finance
- Backgrounds in Investment Banking, Private Equity, C-Level Operations
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
- Series 24, 63, 79, and 82 securities exams passed
- Registered Broker Dealer, Member of FINRA | SIPC
- 100+ transactions and $1.0bn in value
Steve earned an MBA from the University of Chicago, a BBA degree in Finance from the University of Wisconsin, and the CFA designation. Steve is a member of the CFA Institute and is on the leadership team for the Wisconsin Chapter of the Exit Planning Institute.