Exit planning is not one size fits all, it requires the right team. While you are the expert in your space, this is your chance to hear from those across the industry. There are 4 live broadcasts left in the Ask the Expert webinar series, and 7 recordings. Whether or not you’re coming to the 2019 Summit, don’t miss your last chance to gain insights from this esteemed pool of industry thought leaders.
Featured this week:
Upcoming Broadcast: Tuesday, August 20 | 12PM | Quist Valuation | presented by Ken Bero | register now
Upcoming Broadcast: Tuesday, August 20 | 1PM | SWBC Investment Services | presented by Thomas Jordan | register now
- Tuesday, August 20, “Success Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity” [register now]
- Tuesday, August 20, “How to Use Key Employee Incentives” [register now]
- Tuesday, August 27, “New ExitMap Tools for Visual and Distance Exit Planning” [register now]
- Thursday, September 5, “Optimizing Value While Safeguarding Your Assets” [register now]
- “The Gears that Drive Value” [request recording]
- “Go Deeper with Industry Knowledge” [request recording]
- “UBS Business Owners Client Segment” [request recording]
- “This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things” [request recording]
- “Tips for Making Family Businesses Successful During Succession” [request recording]
- “Tax Strategies for Business Owners” [request recording]
- “Building Your Exit Team” [request recording]
By attending this series, you put yourself in the prime position to glean wisdom and know-how from those that came before you while injecting your unique skills, strengths, and talent to innovate and evolve with the changing times. Learn more on how to successfully establish yourself as an organizational leader in a changing marketplace.
Want to meet these speakers in person? Join them at the 2019 Exit Planning Summit.
About Exit Planning Institute:
The Exit Planning Institute (EPI) is an education company that provides exit planning education to advisors and middle market business owners. We view exit planning as a strategy, not an event.
EPI leads the professional services profession with the best industry content, ongoing support, and owner education platform, all of which align with our mission: Change the outcome.
Only 2 out of every 10 businesses that come to market actually sell. We want to increase the number of saleable businesses.
Only 30% of family businesses successfully transition to the second generation, only 12% transfer to the third, and the success rates diminish from there. We want to improve those intergenerational transitions.
Of those that succeed in the sale of their business, 75% experience “profound regret” within one year of exiting their business. We want to understand why and create strategies that achieve profound success, wealth, and satisfaction.
EPI is an education company, powered by an elite community of top advisors and owners, all focused toward creating a valuable, transferable future for the business marketplace.