Marketing often feels like guesswork, which can be frustrating because it is not cheap and plays a huge role in your business strategy. Attracting more traffic, capturing more leads, converting more sales, and retaining more clients is one of the most critical investments any advisory firm makes.
Join the monthly EPI Business Development webinar series, hosted by growth specialist Scott Snider and marketing strategist Brooke Norman, to learn how to connect with owners, create vertical messaging in your marketing efforts, capture attention from PR & media, and win more exit planning business.
Each monthly broadcast will help you build new business development skills to fill your sales funnel and put your practice in a position of abundance versus scarcity.
See more at www.EPISeminars.com or register for future webinars using the links below:
- FEB 26: Four Key Metrics to Double Your Business
- MAR 25: How to Start the Conversation using the State of Owner Readiness Research
- APR 22: Social Media Simplified (Three Things to Try)
- MAY 27: How to Sell Your CEPA
- JUN 24: Strategies for the Three Types of Exit Advisors
- JUL 22: The Only Two Things Your Marketing Should Say
- AUG 26: Grow Your Circle of Influence
- SEP 23: Exit Planning Sales Funnel Management
- OCT 28: Ten Mindset Shifts for Professional Advisors
- NOV 18: How to Use the Value Acceleration Methodology (in your practice and marketing)
- DEC 16: Marketing Outlook for 2021 Planning
Explore the unmatched professional development experience and gain your next competitive edge in 2020.
The Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program is the most widely endorsed and accepted exit planning designation in the marketplace today. Experience the EPI difference and determine if earning the CEPA designation is the next strategic move for you to reinvent yourself in a changing marketplace. Visit www.EarnCEPA.com today.