Are you running your business? Or, is your business running you? Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their investments of time and money.
Maybe you grapple with some of these challenges:
- Lack of control over time, markets or your company.
- People who don’t listen, understand or follow through.
- Profit that’s inconsistent and/or there’s not enough.
- Growth is happening, but you can’t break through to the next level.
- Quick fixes that come-and-go, bringing little change with continued frustrations.
DON”T LET YOUR BUSINESS RUN YOU! Get a grip on your business. If you are a business owner or a senior level executive and want to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, join us for this presentation by Tom Wesner as he delivers a powerful introduction to The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and the Six Key Components of a successful business. You will walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team will use immediately!
- Learn about TractionSquared an Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Implementation and Business Coaching Business and how they are coaching business leadership teams on a simple yet powerful way to run their companies with more focus, more growth and more enjoyment.
- Learn about the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) a practical method of achieving the business success business leaders envision. More than 10,000 companies have discovered what EOS can do.
- Learn about EOS Worldwide, a growing organization of successful entrepreneurs from a variety of business backgrounds collaborating as EOS Implementers to help people throughout the world to experience all the organizational and personal benefits of implementing EOS.
- What does an EOS process look like at a very high level.
- How can EPI fit into the TractionSquared (or an EOS Implementer’s) process.
- How can you fit TractionSquared (or an EOS implementer) into the EPI process.
- What’s the call to action.