We know that organizational culture is a great predictor of business success. But what makes a great culture? In this webinar, we will explore the elements essential to not only building — but also strengthening and sustaining — effective cultures that in turn accelerate company value. Business leaders and CEPAs will come away with a clear understanding of how trust, expectations, purpose and values, and stakeholder relationships drive both superior employee engagement and business results.
● The most important factors to create and sustain effective, mutually rewarding relationships with business stakeholders
● The factors that matter most to employees
● The must-haves to keep in mind when building trust and clarifying expectations
● How to activate deep listening within organizations
● The steps involved in applying purpose and values to transform company culture and accelerate value
Intangible Capital: Social
About the Rapidly Accelerate Value: The 4 C’s Series:
Begin identifying, protecting, and building significant value into your company by focusing on the four intangible capitals: Human, Customer, Structural, and Social. Through this series, attendees will be introduced to key topics that should be addressed when creating value inside of a business. The series will focus on people, process, systems, customers, and culture. The experts will introduce the various topics, conversations, and strategic questions a business owner will need to ask and address to build value.
The EPI Rapidly Accelerate Value: The 4 C’s Webinar Series is a FREE web-based continuing education presentation for EPI members and the general public. Topics for the webinars complement the EPI Value Acceleration Methodology, a process created by Christopher Snider, and taught in or at the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program. These one-hour educational broadcasts are taught by industry experts from across the nation. Review upcoming broadcasts below.