The Exit Planning Institute believes in constant professional development. You can always continue to learn and grow. We strive to bring you consistent, thought-provoking, and topical broadcasts, to help you, your business, and your clients. EPI is proud to provide hundreds of webinars on technical, business development, and applicable topics each year to thousands of advisors across the globe.
In the upcoming webinars, we’ve got experts who specialize in Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), growth, and strategy. Make plans to join this month’s broadcasts:
- March 11: “The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)” presented by Thomas Wesner
- March 25: “How to Start the Conversation Using the State of Owner Readiness Research” presented by Scott Snider
- April 14: “Marketing Strategies to Build Your Business“
- April 22: “Social Media Simplified (3 Things to Try)“
Read more about each session below and watch some of the best content in the industry!
Are You Running Your Business or Is It Running You?
Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their investments of time and money.
Maybe you grapple with some of these challenges:
- Lack of control over time, markets or your company.
- People who don’t listen, understand or follow through.
- Profit that’s inconsistent and/or there’s not enough.
- Growth is happening, but you can’t break through to the next level.
- Quick fixes that come-and-go, bringing little change with continued frustrations.
DON’T LET YOUR BUSINESS RUN YOU! Get a grip on your business. If you are a business owner or a senior level executive and want to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, join us for this presentation by Tom Wesner as he delivers a powerful introduction to The Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and the Six Key Components of a successful business. You will walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team will use immediately!
- Learn about TractionSquared an Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) Implementation and Business Coaching Business
- Learn about the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Learn about EOS Worldwide
- What does an EOS process look like at a very high level.
- How can EPI fit into the TractionSquared (or an EOS Implementer’s) process.
- How can you fit TractionSquared (or an EOS implementer) into the EPI process.
- What’s the call to action.
Want to dive deeper into using State of Owner Readiness Research?
We all know the stats. Only two out of ten businesses actually sell. Of the few businesses that do manage to transfer, 75% of owners “profoundly regret” selling within one-year post-transition. The EPI State of Owner Readiness ResearchTM has been conducted both nationally and regionally, all data points to a woefully unprepared business owner marketplace with exit on the horizon.
It isn’t worth much to know the what the data says. What is valuable is to know what to do with it to better the future of your clients and your own firm. Learn how to use the results and reports from EPI’s State of Owner Readiness ResearchTM to start the conversation with business owners and trigger owner action.
- Cite statistics from the State of Owner Readiness Survey™
- Develop an integrated owner engagement strategy
- Identify differentiation between generational messaging (Boomer vs Millennial, etc.)
- Calculate the existing opportunity within your advisory firm
Need More Marketing Strategy Support?
For business owners, exiting from their business represents the harvest of their lifetime effort and hard work. They want to maximize the value of their business for sale. As Exit Planners you want to help owners realize their objectives and dreams. You need a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. Do you know how to build an effective marketing strategy connecting these two needs?
Working together and using a case study, we will help you understand your buyer’s persona – what they’re thinking and doing as they weigh their options. In addition, we will show you how the positioning of Quist Insights™ will build your pipeline and move prospects through the funnel by addressing the buyer requirements at each stage in the buying journey.
- Understand the buyer persona and define key “Buying Journey” decision points
- Understand how Quist Insights™ can be leveraged to answer key issues along the buying journey
- Understand how & when to introduce attributes of software solution
Looking to Jump Start Your Social Media?
I know, I know…social media is not a high priority on most productive advisors’ list of things to do. But did you realize that social media isn’t in place for you to simply “like” things and have others “like” you while you engage in shallow interaction and cat videos? It is one of the most powerful SEO drivers available at your fingertips today.
Join the monthly EPI Business Development webinar series, hosted by growth specialist Scott Snider and marketing strategist Brooke Norman, to learn how to connect with owners, create vertical messaging in your marketing efforts, capture attention from PR & media, and win more exit planning business.
- List the four areas that can impact business growth
- Map a path from social activity to your website to your lead capture forms
- Identify how social media related to SEO page rank
About Exit Planning Institute:
The Exit Planning Institute (EPI) is an education company that provides exit planning education to advisors and middle market business owners. We view exit planning as a strategy, not an event.
EPI leads the professional services profession with the best industry content, ongoing support, and owner education platform, all of which align with our mission: Change the outcome.
Only 2 out of every 10 businesses that come to market actually sell. We want to increase the number of saleable businesses.
Only 30% of family businesses successfully transition to the second generation, only 12% transfer to the third, and the success rates diminish from there. We want to improve those intergenerational transitions.
Of those that succeed in the sale of their business, 75% experience “profound regret” within one year of exiting their business. We want to understand why and create strategies that achieve profound success, wealth, and satisfaction.
EPI is an education company, powered by an elite community of top advisors and owners, all focused toward creating a valuable, transferable future for the business marketplace.